I am now working with a German lawyer, and after my property settlement is finalized, I will have my German lawyer start the process in finding Ms.Browning-Baker somewhere in Germany.
This individual know my ex-wife, and consistently stated that she didn't know her.
My property settlement was signed back in Dec 2009, and I did not know anything about it until I hired another lawyer in May 2012, who then provided with a copy of this document, which my lawyer (Browning-Baker) did not even notify me that this was finalized in Dec 2009.Will keep everyone posted once my German lawyer locates her.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "She took me as a client I have serious issues about the safety of my child and she has given me more trouble and than help. She missed two court..."
- "Provides all type of legal registration service with the help of best legal advisor. 365companies will provides a services of company registration, LLp registration, LLP registration,FCRA registration, NBFC registration all..."
- "Dishonesty to Court. Lying to High Court Masters and Judges. Lending a helping hand to those involved in cheating, dishonesty, ripping people off, causing them losses, SLAPP suits, etc.. In the case..."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life. Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."