Marion Browning Baker - Marion Browning-Baker
I am now working with a German lawyer, and after my property settlement is finalized, I will have my German lawyer start the process in finding Ms.Browning-Baker somewhere in Germany.
This individual know my ex-wife, and consistently stated that she didn't know her.
My property settlement was signed back in Dec 2009, and I did not know anything about it until I hired another lawyer in May 2012, who then provided with a copy of this document, which my lawyer (Browning-Baker) did not even notify me that this was finalized in Dec 2009.Will keep everyone posted once my German lawyer locates her.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "She is coming up on my credit report and I have never used her. I would like this off my credit report or I will call the police..."
- "NO FEE GUARANTEE??Read My Horror Story Regarding The Bottaro Law Firm and Mike Bottaro at 100 Midway Rd Cranston RI--Then you tell me if there is TRULY A NO FEE..."
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "Just ordered this and have been waiting for it for weeks. It finally came in, ripped and in the wrong size...how do I either get a refund or a new..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "We had a group of 7 teenagers come for dinner so of course we thought pizza! We called our local Papa Gino's and asked for any specials and were told..."
- "I bought two brass Cremone Bolts for over $100 each. The design was defective, they broke less than two weeks after installation. Instead of having a 1/4" x..."
- "I just spent $10 on a valentines day heart-shaped pizza. It was so small that my youngest daughter easily ate half the entire pizza. We called pizza hut..."