Marion Browning Baker - Marion Browning-Baker
I am now working with a German lawyer, and after my property settlement is finalized, I will have my German lawyer start the process in finding Ms.Browning-Baker somewhere in Germany.
This individual know my ex-wife, and consistently stated that she didn't know her.
My property settlement was signed back in Dec 2009, and I did not know anything about it until I hired another lawyer in May 2012, who then provided with a copy of this document, which my lawyer (Browning-Baker) did not even notify me that this was finalized in Dec 2009.Will keep everyone posted once my German lawyer locates her.117106fb review #329567
You may also like
- "I had a fire at my home. I lost everything that I had worked so hard for and valuables that can never be replaced. I took out a renter's insurance..."
- "What a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! Let's start off with the fact that Randall Isenberg and his entire firm have ZERO communication skills! It was IMPOSSIBLE to EVER get a hold of..."
- "I hired Ms. Macklin to handle two of my cases and she messed up both case due to late and incorrect filing. She is not assertive and cowers in the..."
- "Don't see this girl. She i is on her ion and she smoke crack. I seen her do it before. She will rush u during ur session with her. If..."
- "A company specialized in crafting a wide range of swing-set which instills educational as well as gaming skills in children. Along with learning we also focus on the health conditions..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."