Marion Browning Baker - Lawyer Marion Browning-Baker Still in Germany Scamming Clients
One of Marion Browning-Baker's ex-clients informed our network (now a total of 59) recently that Browning-Baker NEVER DEPARTED Germany after all! She only moved apartments and changed her office (which doesn't exist other than her kitchen table) phone number to 49-711-222-54480. This number is answered by the same German public call center as it was before – same people even. She continues to drag out cases and rip-off her leftover clients, before her advertising was barred, while she prolongs her hiding from the Georgia State Bar – both by mail (her official state bar mailing address still only "St Thomas, VI") and now by telephone too. Sources say that the German, American, and Virgin Island federal tax authorities also are looking for her.
Here is her primary scam and rip-off FYI: She makes her clients sign a statement that they cannot talk or communicate in any way to any other lawyers which Browning-Baker says she uses with their case. Browning-Baker says that "this signed statement is required by her state bar." Turns out officially from the state bar that it IS NOT REQUIRED at all! Her state bar even supposedly asked her where it quotes that in Georgia statutes and Browning-Baker never answered (like proving her multiple fictitious secretaries exist over the years because they asked her to prove that too and she didn't).
Then, knowing that the client probably won't call the lawyers she uses because of this "Georgia law" as Browning-Baker tells it, she then bills them for work she NEVER DOES knowing the client won't check up on it. In most cases, 25% OR MORE of the customer's bills were totally bogus like this.
Lawyers are then supposed to give you the case file back when they stop representing you as all state bars require this as lawyer professional conduct. Forget getting anything back like communications with the other lawyers from Browning-Baker as she refuses to return any of those – and this is even after the state bar tells her to return it.
All 59 of us at firstname.lastname@example.org are waiting for justice to be served by the Georgia State Bar. Then Marion Browning-Baker will have a real reason leave Germany – that being no law license anymore.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Family Law Services
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "November 22nd .2015, I Jeffrey kemper,will take any off or lie detector test proving that my case is true and submitting all evidence of my father's irrevocable trust Walter H..."
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "I called 6-7 times on the support service waiting around 10-15 minutes each time. 3 of these times they answered. When I tried to explain the problem I had, they..."
- "I order 3 dsquared jeans (cheap price) i received the mail confirmation.After 3 days i receive a mail that ..."
- " Merci donc j'en déduit que vous estimez que un produit de votre marque vendu au brico peut casser après 3ans et que le sérieux de votre société vous amène à..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."