I am now working with a German lawyer, and after my property settlement is finalized, I will have my German lawyer start the process in finding Ms.Browning-Baker somewhere in Germany.

This individual know my ex-wife, and consistently stated that she didn't know her.

My property settlement was signed back in Dec 2009, and I did not know anything about it until I hired another lawyer in May 2012, who then provided with a copy of this document, which my lawyer (Browning-Baker) did not even notify me that this was finalized in Dec 2009.Will keep everyone posted once my German lawyer locates her.

Had an Experience with Marion Browning Baker?

Comments

The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more